Your GP has told us to invite you to join our new NHS service called Know Diabetes. We have sent the email invite to this address, as it the one we have recorded on your GP record.
The NHS Know Diabetes Service (KDS) aims to give you everything you need to know about living well with diabetes (or preventing Type 2 diabetes) in one place.
- Access to all the latest programmes, tips and advice to improve your health
- Ability to view and track your own personalised GP medical record data and test results
- Inspiring videos and blogs from other people living in North West London about how to stay healthy
- Expert advice and support from NHS professionals specialising in diabetes, weight loss, mental wellbeing and behaviour change.
Watch this video (left) to find out more
The link in our invitation emails expires after 14 days. Please create your account by clicking the ‘Create Account Now’ button in the email invitation we sent you.
Because this service is exclusive for people in your practice the only way you can create an account is via an invitation email we send you, which is always sent from DrTonyWillis@knowdiabetes.org.uk
This NHS service is for people who are:
- Registered with a GP practice in North West London.
- Either have diabetes (all types) or are at risk of Type 2 diabetes.
The button in the invitation to create my account has expired, what do I do?
If you have received an email to create your Know Diabetes account and it has expired, then please contact the Know Diabetes team via the contact us page on the Know Diabetes website.
I think I have been emailed this invitation by mistake?
If you don’t think you were supposed to receive this invitation email from us please click the unsubscribe button in the email we sent you and you will receive no further emails from us.
It’s easier together
The Know Diabetes service can help you boost your health and well-being. Sign up today. It only takes one click.
Be first to know
Join thousands of others who have already accessed free wellbeing programmes running across North West London, don’t lose your place.
Trusted and reliable
Content designed by trained educators, expert GPs, diabetologists, dieticians, diabetes nurses, fitness coaches and behaviour change experts.